At Aberystwyth University in the UK, scholarship opportunity has been thrown open to all candidates who may wish to study in Aberystwyth University UK. For a chance to gain an offer to complete a Masters degree program in the UK 2020. All eligible candidates with a good academic background especially are hereby advised to judiciously make use of this opportunity offers.
A brief overview of Aber-Grad Scholarship, the scholarship offers applies to both candidates from the UK/EU and International students. Candidates are required to hold a minimum of at least a 2.2 undergraduate degree from Aberystwyth University or its equivalent to be considered eligible for the Aber- Grad Scholarship offer. The scheme covers all modes of study (full-time, part-time and distance learning) but does not cover staff candidates. Below is the full scholarship overview and how to apply for the Abergrad Funding Scholarships for International Students 2020.
About Abergrad Funding Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aberystwyth University, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Aberystwyth University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: 10% – 20% discount of tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school
Abergrad Funding Scholarships Eligibility and Selection Criteria
In order for any candidate to be selected into the Abergrad funding for International Students at Aberystwyth University in UK 2020, each person is requiredto meet up with the following conditions;
- Application is open to all candidates around the world
- The award is for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Applicants must hold at least a 2.2 undergraduate degree from Aberystwyth University to be considered eligible for the Aber- Grad Scholarship
- Candidates are to check the admission requirement of the University
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Abergrad Funding Scholarships for International Students 2020 – How-to-Apply
- Candidates are not required to apply separately for this award as it is automatically awarded to students on enrolment.
- To apply for admission, Candidates must submit an online application and get enrolled in their course choice.
- Document Requirement: Copies of University transcripts and Degree certificates.
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2020
Visit the Official website for further details Scholarship Link