Eligible applicants are being invited to participate in the ongoing Real Futures Grants Program for Study in Australia 2020. Candidates that are good in essay writing and letter writing are mostly expected to apply for this program. The program is channeled with bringing out the best in young potential writers, so in view of this to participate below is a full overview of the grant program scheduled to take place in Australia.
About Australia Real Futures Grants Program
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Real Insurance.
- Scholarships to be taken at Australia.
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Study Grant.
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Slots: One.
- Scholarship Worth: Applicants will be awarded $5,000 stipend
- Subject Eligibility: Please see the eligible fields below.
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: Must be a resident of Australia or its neighboring state
Real Futures Grants Program Eligibility
For you to apply for the Real Futures Grants program in Australia you need to meet the following conditions below;
Must be a resident of Australia or its neighboring state
Be 18 years of age to enter.
Be a full-time student currently studying in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution.
Be studying a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship programmes
How to Apply for Australia Real Futures Grants Program 2020
Like I said before this progarm favour those who are very good in essay writing. To qualify for the the Real Futures Grants program 2020, You are required to write an essay (maximum 700 words) on the following sub headings belo
- Tell us why you want to work in your selected industry
- Tell us the difference you hope to make if given the particular field of study.
- How do you want to make a difference in people’s lives?
- Why have you chosen your career path?
Required Documents Before Applying
- The following documents are also required to go along with your essay submission. see below
- In addition to the essay, all applicants must email the following documentation to [email protected]:
- Proof of Identification;
Proof of enrolment, including course name, tertiary institution name and enrolment status;
Your response – The Essay (max word count 700 words); and
Contact details (including residential address).
Winner selection process:
The winner of the grant will be the entry that best grasps the challenge and will be notified by email, and their name published on the Real Insurance website on January 31st, 2020.
You should also see full Terms and Conditions of the grant program.
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2020.
Program Application website: Application Link