Carnegie Mellon University invites students from Asia, South America and Africa to apply for the CMU Australia Scholarships valued at AUD $30,000 and awarded for a full-time masters program for the 2020/2021 academic session for international students.
The Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships for International Students is aimed to provide the above-shortlisted countries eligible for application a stipulated 12 months program, at which by the end successful candidates will be awarded masters degree. And as well Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month master’s degrees.
So in order to successfully apply for the Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship, candidates are required to see to the scholarship eligibility requirements to be selected for the offer. See below for full overview of the scholarship and how to apply;
About Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship Program
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Carnegie Mellon University
Scholarships to be taken at: Carnegie Mellon University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: AUD $20,000 for 12-month and AUD $30,000 for 21-month study program.
Subject Eligibility: All full-time master coursework degree programmes.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students coming from ASIA, AFRICA AND SOUTH AMERICA are eligible to apply.
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship Eligibility
Interested candidates for the Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship program 2020, are required to meet below criteria:
- Applicants must be a full citizen of the following list of countries: Asia, South America or Africa.
- Applicants are required to meet the below requirements for any Australia full-time master coursework degree. Without or limited to 12 months and 21 months tracks
- Be ready to be accepted into the Carnegie Mellon University coursework and degree programs on or before August 2020
- You must admit to follow all Carnegie Mellon University regulatories starting with paying for CMU Australia’s offer letter.
- Australia based students are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program
- Candidtates who by any way hold permanent Australia resident permit are exempted
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship program in Australia 2020 – How-to-Apply
- Candidates coming from Asia, South America or Africa, you can learn more and apply Applicants will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when they apply for a masters program to study with the university.
- All shortlisted/accepted candidates into CMU will be notified via scholarship email alerts. It is as well advisable that applicants routinly check their email inbox for important message coming from CMU scholarship team.
- Application Deadline: Currently Open.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details. CMU Scholarship website