Cape Breton University in Canada is delighted to invite you to apply for the ongoing scholarship program at the university. The various scholarships available at the university are aimed at helping suitably qualified undergraduate students from Canada and around the world complete their degrees in their preferred field of study.
Each year, Cape Breton University sponsors an undisclosed number of students through its various scholarship programs such as the Chancellor’s scholarships, President’s scholarships, Dean’s scholarships, and other scholarships available at the university. Some of these scholarships are merit-based while others are awarded on the basis of financial need.
If you dream of pursuing an undergraduate degree in Canada and need the scholarship to fulfill your ambition, this scholarship advert might just be the first step to realizing your dream. Read further below to learn the full details of the various scholarships program at Cape Breton University. But before that, let’s take a glance at the host university.
Cape Breton University is a public research university created in 1951. The university was basically created for undergraduate studies and welcomes students from around the world. CBU is a highly reputable and world-renowned university that constantly ranks top among the best universities in Canada and the world at large.
Host University/ Country – Cape Breton University, Canada
Academic level – Undergraduate Level
Discipline – Subjects offered at the CBU
Scholarship Award – CBU offers various scholarships, see details;
- Chancellor’s scholarship – $7,500 yearly for a period of 4years. ($30,000)
- President’s Award – $5,000 yearly for a period of 4years. ($20,000)
- Dean’s scholarships – $2,500 yearly. (total $10000)
- Other scholarships include Fitzgerald, Schwartz, W.M Reid, Orpha Thayer-Scott which vary from $10,000 to $20,000
Domestic and international students
- Interested applicants must be currently enrolled or looking to enroll in the university as full-time students
- Must show an outstanding level of performance from your previous study
- Should have a minimum of 80% from your previous study
- International students must demonstrate a high competence level of the English Language through a satisfactory IELTS or TOEFL score
Currently open (deadline varies)
How to apply
Visit the official scholarship page to learn the application process and apply accordingly.