Marymount Manhattan College is delighted to invite suitably qualified students from around the world to apply for the ongoing International presidential scholarships. The scholarship program is a way the college support outstanding international students applying at the college.
The MMC presidential scholarship is open to undergraduate students applying into any of the faculties available at the institution. Each year, the college awards an undisclosed number of scholarships valued at $18,000 per students to deserving applicants.
You can be a lucky recipient of the MMC International presidential scholarship. All you need to do is to learn the complete scholarship requirement and exclusion criteria as given below before applying accordingly.
MMC was founded in 1936 as a private research institution. The college is a highly rated learning and research institution with an impressive academic record. The college is situated at a serene environment that makes learning seamless. See the complete scholarship details below.
Also read; Clark Global Scholarship Program, 2021/2022 (Updated)
Host University/ Country – Marymount Manhattan College / USA
Academic level – Undergraduate level
Discipline – All faculties
Scholarship Award – $18,000
Nationality – International students
- Interested applicants must be international students applying for undergraduate studies at the college
- Applicants must satisfy the admission requirement of MMC
- The scholarship is renewable provided you meet a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Applicants must be able to speak and write in English language
- Must possess leadership skills
November 1st (annually)
How to apply
Application for the scholarship is quite simple and straightforward. All you need to do is;
- First seek admission into any of the undergraduate programs offered at the college
- Supporting documents include – Transcript of your High (secondary) school, CV, Copy of passport